Saturday, January 24, 2015

JOHN BOEHENER INVITES WORLD LEADER TO SPEAK - DID HE BREAK INTERNATIONAL PROTOCOL?

Child, it's getting chilly in the White House.  This week I could not believe what I was reading when the news reported Speaker of the House, John Boehner invited the prime minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu to speak before Congress without clearing the request with the White House first.  I know President Obama catches it, but this is disrespect on a whole other level.  I can't imagine what the prime minister needs to say to Congress that doesn't require the President's presence.  I suspect both Boehner and Netayahu know they are breaking all types of social rules and standards of international protocol, but because of their equal disdain for the President, they are willing to both lay down their "civility hat" and come off to the world as unbelievably rude. This is truly "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."  I couldn't make this up, but only out of the hearts of man can this level of etiquette breakage happen.  So here it is, a big "DOUBLE FLAG" to Boehner and Netayahu for planning a party at someone else's house and not inviting the homeowner to the party.  Click here to read about the complete break in protocol.  Keep it Urban Classy - Lady T

No comments:

Post a Comment